An new intuitive learning management system for a growing organisation
A personalised, user-friendly, single sign on site
IESO approached us because their outdated Totara site was not providing the services and support, they needed. They were having difficulty developing new, useful resources for their counsellors, and their limited knowledge of single sign-on was generating problems with integration with their Clinical Hub. In reaction to the restrictions of their previous site, they began to employ other tools, such as page tiger and a second WordPress site, to cover apparent gaps.
The existing site was an old version that had not been updated for several years it was also based on an unfamiliar database.
Their requirements were as follows:
- Reliable single sign on via Office 365 and with their Clinical Hub (a separate portal that holds clinical data on patients).
- Easy access and search for a wide range of static documents including site protocols for a large number of NHS trusts.
- The ability to add courses and resources that were fit for purpose for their users.
- The ability to add new audiences including permanent staff and the technical members of a development arm stop.
- A partner who can work with them to develop the site and its functionality in the long term.
The site was always active, but the new dashboard-based user journey was a big hit. The effort invested by ieso administrators and their Cortexa guides fine-tuning access to a wide range of resources and learning means that practitioners’ time spent accessing and updating information has been drastically reduced. Feedback from the practitioners also indicates that the site is much cleaner and easier to use.
Scottish Prison Service