As an e-Learning provider we are in the fortunate position of offering a service with acknowledged benefits. Therefore, we rarely talk to businesses that don’t already feel we can add value. However, this advantage can often be offset by the fact that customers want to maximise all those proven learning benefits as widely and quickly as possible. We of course welcome this aspirational thinking and ultimately share that goal. However, the process of implementing everything at once can result in a complex, time consuming and expensive project. So rather than encouraging the building of empires, we counsel gradual expansion from firm foundations. Starting out large can often become unmanageable, and with so many goals each target becomes obscured behind another. Each department’s focus will result in a different set of objectives, and each of these will need measuring and refining. Before you know it, you have created a platform which is well intentioned but where learners are bombarded by multiple messages all clamouring for their attention.
A well planned, carefully crafted and promoted LMS is a marathon, not a sprint and will bring all the following benefits to a well-prepared and engaged learner base.
- 24/7 learning, available everywhere
- Reduced training costs
- Repeatable high quality courses
- Centrally controlled content
- Realtime completion and training stats
- Faster new starter On-Boarding
- Aides staff retention
- Increased sales and profitability
- A social learning environment
- Blended learning benefits of Online & Classroom
- Tailored learning paths based on any criteria
- Measurable ROI
- Demonstrable commitment to staff development
- Visible pathway to internal promotion
- Managed compliance training
- Opportunity to repurpose old, outdated training
- Increased knowledge retention
- Remote mentoring facilities
If you’d like to hear more about our approach to helping our customers build their LMS empires then call us now on 0330 024 2881 or contact us using the form provided.