Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Cortexa Ltd (Cortexa).
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the learning
technology and learning and development sector (CORTEXA staff members are excluded from the
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize
you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include new subscribers from 06th April 2023 up to Midday on 25th May 2023.
Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply complete the questionnaire and subscribe to our mailing list via our
9. CORTEXA will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one Apple iPad Air.
11. CORTEXAs use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of CORTEXA regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no
correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 25 May 2023 via the email provided during subscription.
17. CORTEXA will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the
second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and CORTEXA reserves the right to choose and
notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements
may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by
CORTEXA for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within
our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw
participants if requested via CORTEXA.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via CORTEXAs
website and/or social media.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with CORTEXAs Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. CORTEXA does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by
any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save
that CORTEXA does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own
26. CORTEXA does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all
responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. CORTEXA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Cortexa Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2023